• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dee

Dee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:10 AM

When I received my pen I conneted it to my iPhone 4s and when it asked me to enter the passcode the numberpad to enter the numbers of the passcode was shifted down so the 0 was mostly cut off. But I could see enough to enter the 0000. However after tunrning the pen and the App off for several days when I try and use it it askes for the password again. Only now the 0 is completely cutt off and there is no way for me to enter 0000 to unlock the pen. See attachment. The screen does not scroll down, I can find no way to enter the passcode. There is a line of Korean text at the top of the screen that just takes me back to the menu for the App but I still cannot use my pen. Can you please tell me how to fix this?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0872.PNG

#2 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:44 AM

When I received my pen I conneted it to my iPhone 4s and when it asked me to enter the passcode the numberpad to enter the numbers of the passcode was shifted down so the 0 was mostly cut off. But I could see enough to enter the 0000. However after tunrning the pen and the App off for several days when I try and use it it askes for the password again. Only now the 0 is completely cutt off and there is no way for me to enter 0000 to unlock the pen. See attachment. The screen does not scroll down, I can find no way to enter the passcode. There is a line of Korean text at the top of the screen that just takes me back to the menu for the App but I still cannot use my pen. Can you please tell me how to fix this?

Dear Dee,

I am so sorry to say this but N2 supports iOS iPhone 5 or higher and/or Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) or higher.

We though we've put this information in Kickstarter but also got another email regarding iPhone 4/4S.

Is there any other smart device around you?

#3 Dee

Dee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:57 PM

Hi -

I don't see where it says on the Kickstarter page that you need an iPhone 5 or newer. I have a Windows laptop can I use it with that? It says Windows compatible on the Kickstarter page.

Thanks-

Dee

#4 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:42 PM

Hi -

I don't see where it says on the Kickstarter page that you need an iPhone 5 or newer. I have a Windows laptop can I use it with that? It says Windows compatible on the Kickstarter page.

Thanks-

Dee

Dee, sorry for the mis leading statement. Yes, you can use it with Windows. Do you have Bluetooth device inside your laptop? 

#5 garfields

garfields

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:09 PM

Cant you reduce the size of the circles to what it was before?

Not having this working with 4S just because of this is very odd....can't you fix it?

Or is there a way to change the default password to "1111" perhaps?

#6 Dee

Dee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:29 AM

I have a Windows laptop with bluetooth. Is Neo PDF the only way to use the pen with Windows? Do I have to print my own paper? Is there no way to use the laptop with the Neo notebooks?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: passcode, ios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users