How can I convert neo notes to digital

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Andy_*

Guest_Andy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:23 PM

Hi,

I'd like to convert my graphical neo notes to digital.

Can someone tell me how to do it?

N2 Neo Smartpen should be compatible to "MyScript" (according to Neo) but I have not been able to either connect the pen to My Script applications nor to open N2 pen files.

So, how can I convert graphical to digital?

Many thanks for any kind support.

Cheers,

Andy

#2 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

Hi,

I'd like to convert my graphical neo notes to digital.

Can someone tell me how to do it?

N2 Neo Smartpen should be compatible to "MyScript" (according to Neo) but I have not been able to either connect the pen to My Script applications nor to open N2 pen files.

So, how can I convert graphical to digital?

Many thanks for any kind support.

Cheers,

Andy

There are three dots on the top of the page. Press that and a menu will drop down. You'll see the option to transcribe into text :D

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:57 AM

Hi, many thanks for your response. Yes, I used the transcribe function in NeoNotes but honestly speaking it doesn't work very well.

Therefore I'd like to use MyScript here. Please can you explain what the MyScript compatibility is about that you are promoting on your web site. 

How can I transfer my notes into MyScript? "Share" function in NeoNotes seams not to convert the files into the right format for MySript. 

Many thanks, Andy

#4 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:23 PM

Hi, many thanks for your response. Yes, I used the transcribe function in NeoNotes but honestly speaking it doesn't work very well.

Therefore I'd like to use MyScript here. Please can you explain what the MyScript compatibility is about that you are promoting on your web site. 

How can I transfer my notes into MyScript? "Share" function in NeoNotes seams not to convert the files into the right format for MySript. 

Many thanks, Andy

We are using MyScript's text recognition engine. The text conversion rate is low and we are improving the recognition ratio. 

We do not have the sharing function to share the written notes to MyScript - it hasn't been developed yet.

#5 Guest_Egon_*

Guest_Egon_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:34 AM

I'm also really really looking for the MyScript compatibility! I can understand that the mobile app can't convert the text properly: it's a very light app. But if we could just be able to export the notes from the Neo Mobile App or the Neo Desktop App to the MyScript suite it would just be perfect!!! :-)

#6 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:15 AM

I'm also really really looking for the MyScript compatibility! I can understand that the mobile app can't convert the text properly: it's a very light app. But if we could just be able to export the notes from the Neo Mobile App or the Neo Desktop App to the MyScript suite it would just be perfect!!! :-)

Hello Egon,

Yes, we've received some emails regarding MyScript compatibility. I'm not sure if this will actually happen, but we hope our user developers could make this happen :)

#7 Guest_Egon_*

Guest_Egon_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:27 PM

I think the might be feasible as your app is already exporting the notes in .svg, and MyScript does accept this kind of format. It might be really useful for us and really practical for you like that you shouldn't have to had all the languages in your app ^^

Cheers,  ;)

#8 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:44 PM

I think the might be feasible as your app is already exporting the notes in .svg, and MyScript does accept this kind of format. It might be really useful for us and really practical for you like that you shouldn't have to had all the languages in your app ^^

Cheers,  ;)

+1

#9 Guest_Egon_*

Guest_Egon_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:59 AM

Any news about that ?

Cheers, :)

#10 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:30 PM

Any news about that ?

Cheers, :)

I think It'll take some time. Currently we are working on to stabilize the app first. :o

#11 Egon

Egon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:15 PM

I understand well ^^It might take some time for fixing the App ^^But actually, for the MyScript support you only need to add an option to export de notebook in a compatible format. And I think they provide this format if you contact them ;-)

Because for now, the letter recognition is not really useful...

Good luck :)

#12 The dude

The dude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:29 AM

New N2 user here. Great smartpen, good job. Question about the transcribe function. English work fine for me, although I do hope more languages like Dutch becomes available. After I transcribe the written page into English, then what? The app doesn't save the transcribed text anyware. All you can do is copy paste it into another app. Is that the intention or do we like the last few comments suggest wait for better Myscript integration? If so, is current transcribe functionality in Neo Notes further developed? 

#13 Dcx_x

Dcx_x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:31 PM

Future possible N2 user here.

I really like both your design and what I've seen of your app.

You have a huge market to grab. Livescrive's position isn't that great now, promising a lot of updates and android app and not delivering.

It seems to me that the handwriting recognition integration and quality is a key factor in this.

And it looks like right now it can be seriously improved, especially regarding the myscript export and the text handling flexibility. 

What are the near-future improvements that you plan to make on this matter?

I know that many customers would buy your product for business if the meeting note takings and text conversions were better integrated.

I know that I would! 

#14 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:09 PM

Future possible N2 user here.

I really like both your design and what I've seen of your app.

You have a huge market to grab. Livescrive's position isn't that great now, promising a lot of updates and android app and not delivering.

It seems to me that the handwriting recognition integration and quality is a key factor in this.

And it looks like right now it can be seriously improved, especially regarding the myscript export and the text handling flexibility. 

What are the near-future improvements that you plan to make on this matter?

I know that many customers would buy your product for business if the meeting note takings and text conversions were better integrated.

I know that I would! 

We've enhanced the writing recognition for our newest App and keep on enhancing it further on. Thank you for your feedback.

#15 Davest

Davest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:23 AM

Any word on this?  I got my pen a couple weeks ago, and I've been unable to get it to recognize even a single word, making it pretty much useless to me.  

#16 neoLAB North America

neoLAB North America

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 313 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco Bay Area

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:23 AM

Any word on this?  I got my pen a couple weeks ago, and I've been unable to get it to recognize even a single word, making it pretty much useless to me.  

Davest,

The handwriting recognition engine is quite sophisticated so we are surprised that it doesn't recognize a single word.

Are you writing in English?  If so please make sure that English is selected in the Transcribe Language section of the Settings menu.  If you are writing in any other language please change to it here.

Once you have set your language please try writing again.   There is a very outside chance that if your handwriting might be unrecognizable.  At that point it's all about "neatness" and clarity.   If you are a very messy writer then it might just not work.

Regards

NeoLAB

#17 Grinnakerwave

Grinnakerwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6217 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:38 PM

Manhattan Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice (2016) 720p WEB-DL Rip x264 [Dual Audio] [... Captain America the Winter Soldier 2014 CAM XVID READNFO EVE The Boy and the Beast2016 Baixar Naruto Shippuden 720p Torrent Charles Mingus - Pithecanthropus Erectus [Flac][TntVillage] Music
black loyalists
Trainspotting (1996)

Alesha Dixon - Drummer Boy Incl Benny Benassi Remix-Promo CDM-2010-QMI
Steve Alten - MEG, Books 1-5 (Meg, The Trench, Primal Waters, Hell's Aquarium, Nightstalkers) - eBooks [Isohunt.to]
Character Model Sheets in SketchBook Pro
Thief Update 1 Incl 4 DLCs and Crack-P2P ( Rapidgator - Ryushare )
Doctor Strange (2016) Score YG [Isohunt.to]

Testam3nt
Alone S03E08 HDTV x264-W4F[eztv] mkv

KarupsOW.16.11.17.Claire.Berns.Hardcore.XXX.720p.MP4 KTR
Little.Women.LA.S05E19.Reunion.Part.Two.HDTV.x264-[NY2] - [SRIGGA]
Adobe After Effects CC 2014 for MAC-OSx
VMware Workstation Pro 12 5 2 Build 4638234 + Lite Edition + License Keys [Sa...
June 2016 (4559)

#18 Grinnakerwave

Grinnakerwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6217 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS6 EXTENDED EDITION + Crack + Instructions [thethingy] Watch 1970s Movies RAM-RAHIM MISSINGS COMICS SET-07 ???? ??? ?? in ??? ?? Teen Wolf S06E01 720p HDTV x264-AVS[PRiME] Jete Jete Pathe Holo Deri Bengali Song R D Burman
25 December 2014
watch on Stream4k
Goitaca (2017)
NCH WavePad Sound Editor Masters Edition 6.65 Portable
Allied Un Ombra Nascosta 2016 iTALiAN MD DVDSCR XviD-FLASH avi

Сезон 2 БГ СУБТИТРИ
Beginning Android 3 By Mark Murphy
Kid Rock,
CAMWorks 2016 SP2.1 161117
Aankhen Mila Kar Lut Liya

Nowvideo
Assassin's Creed
MacGyver 2016
Lumercal 2015b build 527 (Windows/MacOSX/Linux) 170127

Unity and Diversity in the New Testament: An Inquiry into the Character of Earliest Christianity
The Sopranos
Little Women LA S05E19 Reunion Part Two HDTV x264-[NY2] - [SRIGGA]
Great Barcode Generator
Analog Circuit Design Techniques at 0.5V (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)

#19 Grinnakerwave

Grinnakerwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6217 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

Watch this Top.Gear.Extra.Gear.S01E02.720p.WEB.h264-HEAT IObit Uninstaller Pro 6 1 0 19 Multilingual + Key Aleksandr Ayvazov Gde Ty 1995 VA - UK Top 40 Singles Chart The Official 28 October 2016 [Mp3~320kbps] [Isohunt.to] Daniel Bacon
Six 01. SEZON 01. BГ–LГњM
16 December 2016
Wallpapers Mixed Collection #39
Soldat.Udachi.2.2003.PC

Balada Pentru Adeline Instrumental
??? StumbleUpon!
Dvd torrents
23-09-2015, 15:14
Taio Cruz Break Your Heart Ft Ludacris

4 2002 - Signs
Your mind says to Fifa 17 Coins you play the game
Prime Suspect
Urvashi Rautela Hot And Sexy Pictures [Isohunt.to]
[StepMomLessons] Gina Gerson, Niki Sweet (Naughty By Nature - 25 01 2017) rq mp4

The Book of Life 2014 HD ????? ????? 7.3
Sid Meiers Civilization VI [2016] PC [COMPLETE EDITION]
Черна любов
American Horror Story S06E10 1080p WEB-DL HEVC DD5.1 x265
Read More

#20 Grinnakerwave

Grinnakerwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6217 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:01 AM

A Place in the Sun Smf Free Native American Christian Music Windows Repair Pro (All In One) 3 9 14 Portable + Key [4realtorrentz] zip BitLord.com Camp X-Ray 2014 HD ????? ????? 7.0 Justicia [14994] (r1.5).epub
HD Huragan
A Model Life With Petra Nemcova
Impossible Engineering

Dor 2006 HD ????? ????? 8.0
Mega Filme Blu-Ray
720P Torrents
Rescue Me
tutorials

Rispondi
DVD La La Land: Ciudad de los SueГ±os 2016

Chasing Life
Renoir [FitGirl Repack]