• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 fireguy71

fireguy71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:44 PM

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation, or their N2? I was asked for some information and have not heard back.
  • HowardLet, MichaelDek and RaymondMr like this

#2 Jose Luis

Jose Luis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:30 AM

Yes, this is what everyone is wondering.
  • HowardLet likes this

#3 Darth_Sinister

Darth_Sinister

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:52 AM

Ah, here then. I suppose it will be one of the most frequently asked questions initially
  • HowardLet likes this

#4 fireguy71

fireguy71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 01:39 PM

Ah, here then. I suppose it will be one of the most frequently asked questions initially

THat would not appear to be the case here. I still wonder if anyone has heard back. I have not.
  • HowardLet likes this

#5 Bobby33414

Bobby33414

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:18 AM

I have not!

Got notification today that it was shipped!!!!!

DHL notified today that delivery is tomorrow

got it today

• HowardLet likes this

#6 dr_mad

dr_mad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:17 AM

Where are you from Bobby33414?

Please keep us informed of how long takes your shipment to arrive.

Thanks

#7 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:00 AM

Hello Backers,

We are very sorry for the delay. As most of you know, we've had a delay in production because of estimating pen colors. However, we finished the first production (Update #23) and currently in the packaging stage.

We will be sending out the products starting from this week as we finalized the terms and agreements with our shipping company. As soon as the shipping gets started, we'll post updates and news on Kickstarter page and this forum page as well.

Warm regards,

NeoLAB

#8 kschwiggy

kschwiggy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:39 PM

NeoLAB - Please confirm that you started shipping last week as you indicated.  It appears that the N2 is available for immediate purchase in Korea and has already been shipping for a week now. http://translate.goo...pen&prev=search

It would be completely unacceptable to ship new orders first before the KS backers' orders (at least the ones without engraving).

#9 Bba37

Bba37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:11 AM

Yeah I want my pen!

#10 kschwiggy

kschwiggy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:01 PM

To help close the loop on this, NeoLAB posted an update on the kickstarter page.  Thank you NeoLAB for the update:

"Good news!! We started delivering N2 last Saturday and will complete sending the first batch (~1,000) by tomorrow.The first batch is mostly basic packages or packages that didn't require engraving services."

#11 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:02 PM

Dear Backers,

We are finishing the first ~ 1,000 units of shipping by tomorrow. We've started from last Saturday and posted an update for shipping (Update #24).

Currently, we've sent over 600 packages and still gathering information for engraving. The packages sent were mostly basic packages or packages that didn't require customization.

We are very sorry for the delayed update.

#12 dbsd

dbsd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

Mine showed up today! DHL sent me a text message confirmation the day prior.

#13 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:24 AM

Hello Backers,

People are starting to receive their pen(s) from today. If you have troubles with customs, please send us a message through Kickstarter and we'll message you the tracking number.

Warm regards,

NeoLAB

#14 Guest_Dr. Alvarado_*

Guest_Dr. Alvarado_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:08 PM

Hello Neo Team,

I'm highly interested in purchasing a few pens for my child, husband and myself. As we are hardworking parents who attend school alongside my 15 year old, it would be a great support with managing all kinds of notes.

Having such a pen will rise many eyebrows for our peers, and I'm sure it will be a hot commodity. Hope I can order one soon, as I need ASAP. 

Thank you, Dr. Elizabeth

#15 sabellis

sabellis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:45 AM

I replied to the email asking for a telephone number to be able to ship the pen. Since then I have heard nothing. Is there a contact email I can use to confirm my response was received and the pen will be shipped?

#16 skooter2k5

skooter2k5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:30 AM

Hey sabellis,

I got the same email last month. I replied to that email (via Kickstarter) asking did they have everything they needed. They replied a few days later (which was last week) saying yes and that my pen was going to be dispatched that same week. But I haven't heard anything since.

#17 Jose Luis

Jose Luis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:48 AM

I have asked them for three times to be informed about the tracking code, but they haven't given me any answer.

#18 Nexus

Nexus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:57 AM

i received my tracking code at the day the pen arrived, maybe they are busy at the moment etc.

#19 win

win

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

Hi, I sent 2 responses to NeoLab via Kick Starter account on 10 Nov and 26 Nov but seems like nobody bother to response me. I did back up "BASIC PLUS PACKAGE" without engraving and receive "Get your reward for backing N2 – Writing experience as a pen with digital convenience by NeoLAB Sydney Studio"    email on 17 Oct which I filled up the survey form since then. But till now there is nothing seems to deliver. I think delivering package to Singapore via DHL shall be pretty fast since SG is not the third world country. Now I have no idea who to ask!!! :-(

#20 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:00 PM

Hi, I sent 2 responses to NeoLab via Kick Starter account on 10 Nov and 26 Nov but seems like nobody bother to response me. I did back up "BASIC PLUS PACKAGE" without engraving and receive "Get your reward for backing N2 – Writing experience as a pen with digital convenience by NeoLAB Sydney Studio"    email on 17 Oct which I filled up the survey form since then. But till now there is nothing seems to deliver. I think delivering package to Singapore via DHL shall be pretty fast since SG is not the third world country. Now I have no idea who to ask!!! :-(

I'm really sorry for missing your message. We only have 1 person (ME :P ) who checks everybody comments on Kickstarter message box, Kickstarter comments, and this forum page.

If you emailed or messaged us regarding shipping, we've received it :D I just couldn't sent a reply mail :(

Very sorry for this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users