Dear forum members,
We wanted to thank you for using Neo smartpen and being active in our forum. There is an announcement that we want to make.
Please update the firmware to its newest version.
1. Before you update the firmware,
1) Please connect your N2 with Neo notes app to transfer the stored data.
2) If the firmware version is already 1.05, you don’t need to update it.
· Verify the firmware ver here : (pair your N2) Go to Main menu -> Click on ‘Firmware Update’
3) In case of iOS, downloading updates can take up to 30 min. so updating through PC(1~2 min) is recommended.
2. In this update,
1) Change of offline data transfer unit
2) Improvement of offline data storage method
3) Created new offline data filename if there’s a file with same name.
4) New LED light : During offline writing, if there is any error occurred on input part, beeping sound & purple LED light will be shown, and the written notes won’t be stored in this case
5) Change of structure of flash memory file system for data storage
- One time disk initialization & formatting will take place after updating
- Pen pairing may be needed depend on devices
6) New feature of connecting Bluetooth SPP profile pincode
7) Added a new feature of generating pen log file
8) Fixed minor bugs
3. Update the firmware in Neo Notes app.
(pair your N2) Go to Main menu -> Click on ‘Firmware Update’
· In case of error occurred during the update, click on the link below for PC update.
4. Update through your PC
- Download 'N2_1.05.0158._v_'file
- Connect N2 to your PC by USB and copy & paste 'N2_1.05.0158._v_' file into the pen’s hard drive. Turn on your N2 for PC recognition
- Disconnect the USB cable and power on N2.
* If the LED light blinks in orange, it indicates an error. If this happens, please press the power button for 10 seconds to turn the power off and repeat the process above.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If your device is Android, try unpairing and repairing Bluetooth connection of N2(NWP-F110) after you finished update.