How to erase the trace that I made in the Neo Notes ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Eric Chao_*

Guest_Eric Chao_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:31 PM

I can not find a function such as "eraser", can someone show me how to undo or erase the wrong step.

Thanks.

#2 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:15 PM

I can not find a function such as "eraser", can someone show me how to undo or erase the wrong step.

Thanks.

Are you meaning to erase note pages? or strokes? To erase note pages (on iOS), hold the notebook and press down wards. You'll see the note page / book shrinking and it'll give you an option to delete.

However, we can't erase what we've wrote. It'll stay within the page. 

#3 Guest_Eric Chao_*

Guest_Eric Chao_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:18 PM

I see. But would you evaluate the possibility of building "stroke" or "undo" function in the future ? I believe there is always a need to correct mistakes while drawing or writing.

Otherwise, one might have to throw away a job that is almost finished.

#4 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:09 PM

I see. But would you evaluate the possibility of building "stroke" or "undo" function in the future ? I believe there is always a need to correct mistakes while drawing or writing.

Otherwise, one might have to throw away a job that is almost finished.

If you use Adobe Illustrator and export the drawing file into an SVG file, then you can retouch the strokes in Adobe. Currently, in the mobile version, we are not sure of erasing or undoing strokes because the physical hardcopy will still be there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users