• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marq

Marq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:46 PM

I am curious to know, say I print an A4 blank sheet through Neo PDF, will I be able to use the Sheet of paper with an IPad or IPhone or android device?

If not currently, could integration with dropbic whereby I place the pdf file onto dropbox then open on a mobile device (hypothetically) be a plausible way to establish such capability?

I am slightly concerned that using A4 printouts will require constant access / live link up to a computer. It would be so great if we could print A4 sheets; edit wherever we are and hbe it uploaded freely from mobile or PC.

I have still not been able to do offline writing, and have had one case of data loss whilst directly connected.

#2 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:13 PM

I am curious to know, say I print an A4 blank sheet through Neo PDF, will I be able to use the Sheet of paper with an IPad or IPhone or android device?

If not currently, could integration with dropbic whereby I place the pdf file onto dropbox then open on a mobile device (hypothetically) be a plausible way to establish such capability?

I am slightly concerned that using A4 printouts will require constant access / live link up to a computer. It would be so great if we could print A4 sheets; edit wherever we are and hbe it uploaded freely from mobile or PC.

I have still not been able to do offline writing, and have had one case of data loss whilst directly connected.

Dear Marq, It will not be possible to use NeoPDF with the mobile device (Neo notes App). The NeoPDF is a stand alone software for Windows PC. If you write on top of the paper printed by NeoPDF, it'll be stored in the local storage. Then, you can upload it in different clouding services and share it through your mobile. Regarding the offline writing, we are updating the stability of that issue and planning to release it next week (Android) or 2 weeks (Apple) later. 

#3 Marq

Marq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:29 AM

Bella's,

Hopefully this will be a. Inside ration for the future;

#4 Marq

Marq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

I think the suggestion I gave above would be a really nice option for your company, if you can somehow link it with dropbox and with the Neonote.  Please have this sent to the software team to see if it can be a viable upgrade in the future!

I can imaging my kid holding a slab of a4 paper drawing, with an Ipad next to her.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users