I currently have a Livescribe 3, and iPhone 6, and Evernote. I use Swipes to keep track of my tasks and checklists in Evernote including those I jot down with the Livescribe. I'm considering purchase of the N2 because of the size/comfort/appearance factor. Before I do, I want to make sure it can handle the current workflow I use. I'm hope someone here can answer my questions:
1) Will the N2 application automatically sync with Evernote any time I update a page in a notebook or do I need to do it manually?
2) Does the N2 application store each page as a separate note in Evernote (like Livescribe) or does it store an entire notebook in a single Evernote note (like the Samsung Snote application)?
3) Assuming the answer to 2 is that each page gets stored as a separate note, are the notes searchable in Evernote (like Livescribe) ?
4) If I go into Evernote and add a tag to a note from the pen, will the Evernote tag be overwritten or preserved (like the Livescribe) if I later update the handwritten page with the pen?
5) Can I go in to Evernote and add text to the note (like Livescribe) or is the note LOCKED and un-editable in Evernote (like with the SNote/Spen application) ?
6) Assuming I can add text and checkboxes to an N2 generated note in Evernote, if I later use the pen to update the note, with this text be preserved (like Livescribe) or will the Evernote note be completely overwritten?
7) Can I go into Evernote and move an N2 generated note to any Evernote notebook I want?
8) Assuming the answer to 7 is yes, if I later update the note with the pen, will the updated note remain in the Evernote notebook I moved it to? If not, what happens?
Thanks for the help.