7 replies to this topic

#1 Nexus

Nexus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:15 AM

Hey,

someone know how i can add a tag to a page?

#2 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:20 PM

Hey,

someone know how i can add a tag to a page?

Press the menu (three blue dots on the top) and press tag. After pressing it, press on (+) or the line to add tags. You can later search this on 'Note search' under the main menu.

#3 FixB

FixB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:55 AM

Hi!

Sorry to revive an old thread, but is it possible to tag a whole notebook in one go? And how can we rename a notebook?

Thanks!

#4 FixB

FixB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

Just found out how to rename a notebook with Android App: just a long press on the name. But the question on how to tag a whole notebook is still valid :-)

#5 matkinson

matkinson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:49 PM

I also apologise for resurrecting an old thread! But this is relevant...

Is this advice to locate a tagged page correct?

You can later search this on 'Note search' under the main menu.

The App FAQ guide states that to search for a tagged page the Tags option from the main menu should be used. If I do this I get the list of tags displayed, as shown in the FAQ, but on selecting a tag I just get a blank screen with the chosen tag as a title - I don't get the expected list of pages matching the tag. Is this a bug?

Note if I browse through the notebook pages I do see the tags I have chosen for each page at the bottom of the screen. But I seem unable to use these tags for searching!

#6 Young Kyun Rha

Young Kyun Rha

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:50 AM

Just found out how to rename a notebook with Android App: just a long press on the name. But the question on how to tag a whole notebook is still valid :-)

Currently, the app is capable of tagging individual pages only! But thanks for the idea:)

I also apologise for resurrecting an old thread! But this is relevant...

Is this advice to locate a tagged page correct?

The App FAQ guide states that to search for a tagged page the Tags option from the main menu should be used. If I do this I get the list of tags displayed, as shown in the FAQ, but on selecting a tag I just get a blank screen with the chosen tag as a title - I don't get the expected list of pages matching the tag. Is this a bug?

Note if I browse through the notebook pages I do see the tags I have chosen for each page at the bottom of the screen. But I seem unable to use these tags for searching!

There is a possibility that the app would not recognize tags that are written in Capital letters. Please try again in lower cases!

Cheers guys:)

#7 matkinson

matkinson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:06 PM

There is a possibility that the app would not recognize tags that are written in Capital letters. Please try again in lower cases!

That's it! If I change my tags from camel case (e.g. "Cloud") to all lower case (i.e. "cloud") then not only do the tags appear - as they did before - but I can finally search for them as expected.

Thanks for this information. Although the flaw is inexcusable, the app becomes significantly more usable!

#8 Young Kyun Rha

Young Kyun Rha

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:45 AM

That's it! If I change my tags from camel case (e.g. "Cloud") to all lower case (i.e. "cloud") then not only do the tags appear - as they did before - but I can finally search for them as expected.

Thanks for this information. Although the flaw is inexcusable, the app becomes significantly more usable!

We agree that it is inexcusable, and our developers are revising such malfunctions. We would ensure that such issues would be resolved in our future updates.

Cheers:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users