3 replies to this topic

#1 Marq

Marq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:51 AM

Hi,

been experimenting with the N2.  I came up with many questions and after interaction with the great Customer Service, I have an understanding where things lie.  I would like the following to be tackled soon as I feel it will be integral to the experience:

1. Integration with Dropbox; the ability to save PDF to Drop Box would be superb; I understand it works in Android but not in IOS; PLEASE PLEASE make this happen; ASAP.

2. Transcribing Language; I am slightly disappointed not seeing Chinese in it initially given it is in the screen shots of the main website; The ability to add different languages to your liking should be there on the get go!

3. Integration with One Note and Myscript Smart Note and Math Pad etc.; given that the transcribing is powered by Myscript, I doubt its a long jump to integration with their apps.  Again this would be so great - I do realize this may cannibalize your app sales though.

4. Neo PDF.  I say Neo PDF.  I won't mind getting Beta Access; as a teacher this is THE main reason I got the N2; the ability to print papers and mark them and have them show up immediately; the ability to write notes shown through a projector and get a digital copy that you can transcribe!

5. Setting Horizontal Orientation; as a frequent Ipad user using Airplay in classrooms, its a pity the app is set in vertical orientation only; the size on the projector is then so small its not usable in classroom settings; hopefully this will be a done deal in the Ipad Version.

Its important to allow seamless integration with the OFFICE set up by Microsoft or even the MAC versions.

Thank you for this great product.

• abhijeet.jaswal, Stanley and AndrewhoG like this

#2 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:47 AM

Hi,

been experimenting with the N2.  I came up with many questions and after interaction with the great Customer Service, I have an understanding where things lie.  I would like the following to be tackled soon as I feel it will be integral to the experience:

1. Integration with Dropbox; the ability to save PDF to Drop Box would be superb; I understand it works in Android but not in IOS; PLEASE PLEASE make this happen; ASAP.

2. Transcribing Language; I am slightly disappointed not seeing Chinese in it initially given it is in the screen shots of the main website; The ability to add different languages to your liking should be there on the get go!

3. Integration with One Note and Myscript Smart Note and Math Pad etc.; given that the transcribing is powered by Myscript, I doubt its a long jump to integration with their apps.  Again this would be so great - I do realize this may cannibalize your app sales though.

4. Neo PDF.  I say Neo PDF.  I won't mind getting Beta Access; as a teacher this is THE main reason I got the N2; the ability to print papers and mark them and have them show up immediately; the ability to write notes shown through a projector and get a digital copy that you can transcribe!

5. Setting Horizontal Orientation; as a frequent Ipad user using Airplay in classrooms, its a pity the app is set in vertical orientation only; the size on the projector is then so small its not usable in classroom settings; hopefully this will be a done deal in the Ipad Version.

Its important to allow seamless integration with the OFFICE set up by Microsoft or even the MAC versions.

Thank you for this great product.

Thank you for your feedback! We'll send this to our 'voice of consumer' box for future references. For those who agree, simply check "Like This" box of Marq's quote.

• zoablive and Marq like this

#3 Marq

Marq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

Thanks for the response.

Any link to the 'voice of consumer' box area for other voices to be seen and liked on?

• Stanley likes this

#4 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:11 PM

Thanks for the response.

Any link to the 'voice of consumer' box area for other voices to be seen and liked on?

I'm thinking of making a different post or area where users can post their opinions, issues, etc. It'll be within this forum page. Thank for your being active! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users