#1 Maitre_Poulpi

Maitre_Poulpi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 13 March 2015 - 03:26 AM

Hello,

Do you plan to make compatible smartpen with an application like " MyScript Desktop " ?

The myscript applications (for desktop or mobile ) appear to be efficient but perhaps is it complicated or expensive to use them ?

#2 Young Kyun Rha

Young Kyun Rha

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:21 AM

Hello,

Do you plan to make compatible smartpen with an application like " MyScript Desktop " ?

The myscript applications (for desktop or mobile ) appear to be efficient but perhaps is it complicated or expensive to use them ?

Hello Maitre, 

Currently we do not have specific plans to integrate with 'MyScript Desktop'. However, we are always open to new possibilities, and we will not lose any opportunities to enhance user experience. 

We also hope for more broader integrations with other applications.

Thank you very much for your support.

#3 Maitre_Poulpi

Maitre_Poulpi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:42 PM

Thanks for your response  :)

I think about what I could do for my professional activity. I have an industrial mechanical manufacturing company and I imagined such things as :
- Annotation plans
- Form filling ( control report )
- Debriefing
- Schematic for manufacturing indications
- Etc ...

These are examples, but I think your product at a very high potential  ;)

Staff are often resistant to manipulation of digital tools but one can easily consider linking the simplicity of the traditional intuitive writing with the digital world.

#4 Young Kyun Rha

Young Kyun Rha

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

Thanks for your response  :)

I think about what I could do for my professional activity. I have an industrial mechanical manufacturing company and I imagined such things as :
- Annotation plans
- Form filling ( control report )
- Debriefing
- Schematic for manufacturing indications
- Etc ...

These are examples, but I think your product at a very high potential  ;)

Staff are often resistant to manipulation of digital tools but one can easily consider linking the simplicity of the traditional intuitive writing with the digital world.

Hello Maitre, 

First of all, thank you very much for your ideas! We will share them with relevant teams.

We will like to let you know that we do have a B2B solutions team considering your proposed options. It is difficult to share what specifically they are capable of doing, but we can ensure you that they are open to possibilities. 

For more specific consultation, please contact our support mail: support@neolab.net.

Many thanks!

#5 Maitre_Poulpi

Maitre_Poulpi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:39 AM

Thanks, i just send a mail specifications for a possible project  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users