1 reply to this topic

#1 lwordfan

lwordfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:21 PM

Hi

I've started 2 notebooks with my N2 pen, one for work and another one for personal business and the app has synchronized both notebooks as one- so I can't read anything as in each page I have one text above the other.

I thought that the app will recognise each notebook. Have I to do it manually? If so, how can I do it? Does anyone have the same problem?

Also I wanted to know how to resynchronize the content I have wrote with my pen in order to save properly the data of both notebooks.

Thanks in advance

• Alealokato likes this

#2 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:07 PM

Hi

I've started 2 notebooks with my N2 pen, one for work and another one for personal business and the app has synchronized both notebooks as one- so I can't read anything as in each page I have one text above the other.

I thought that the app will recognise each notebook. Have I to do it manually? If so, how can I do it? Does anyone have the same problem?

Also I wanted to know how to resynchronize the content I have wrote with my pen in order to save properly the data of both notebooks.

Thanks in advance

Can I confirm which OS you are using? The check mark seal should archive the older notebook and create a new one. Currently we are making changes so that users can lock their old notebook manually. We'll update an announcement regarding updates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users