• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 skooter2k5

skooter2k5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:48 AM

That didn't work for me. Now I don't have any notebooks registered and I'm not able to re-register.

#22 pmaloney

pmaloney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 06:58 AM

Hi Skooter- my pen has firmware 1.02, and the app is 1.1.3

I'm not sure what the issue there is- my notebooks came up right away as soon as I started writing in them.

#23 skooter2k5

skooter2k5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:18 AM

I hope its not a hardware issue.

I have deleted and re-added the app multiple times, but still no luck.

Has this worked for anyone else? 

#24 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:20 AM

Hi Skooter- my pen has firmware 1.02, and the app is 1.1.3

I'm not sure what the issue there is- my notebooks came up right away as soon as I started writing in them.

I hope its not a hardware issue.

I have deleted and re-added the app multiple times, but still no luck.

Has this worked for anyone else? 

Hey guys, I hope it's not a hardware issue too. If you are using iOS, we've updated the newest App through Apple store. 

If the pen is Bluetooth connected through the App (and the App knows it is) but nothing happens when you write on paper, then this is a bad sign.

Regarding Offline syncing, we've updated this issue through our firmware 1.02, and through the iOS (newest update).

If you guys are still having strong problems, please email me at support@neolab.net

#25 skooter2k5

skooter2k5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:23 AM

Thanks, I'm emailing you now.

#26 christoefar

christoefar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:12 PM

Just to let everybody know, my pen does now sync with the app. I do have a few other issues but at least this one seems to be fixed!

#27 skooter2k5

skooter2k5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:00 AM

Thanks to Neo tech support. I got mine working. They sent me the firmware to load. I think its the same as what is posted in the forum.

I tried it twice, The first time I kept getting an orange light, and the pen would upload the firmware.

The second time I reloaded the firmware, but I formatted the pen before I reloaded, and I copy/pasted the firmware to the pen before I disconnected the pen.

Here's what I did:

Manually reload the firmware.

1. Connect the pen to a PC via micro usb cable.

2. The pen should show up as an external drive.

3. Format the pen drive, just like you would format any external storage drive (full format, not a quick format).

4. When formatting is finished (here's the trick) DO NOT REMOVE THE PEN YET.

5. Copy and paste the firmware file onto the pen drive.

6. Safely remove the pen from the PC.

7. Turn on the pen.

8. The pen should update the firmware (no orange light).

9. Turn off then pen.

10. Delete the app from your device (It doesn't matter if you've already done this a bunch of times. Do it again anyway.).

11. Re-download the app to your device.

12. Turn on the pen & register it to the app.

13. Everything works. Adding Notebooks, Syncing, Offline Syncing, Emailing, Evernote Syncing.

#28 Guest_Natta_*

Guest_Natta_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:41 PM

125I have the same problem and after trying all of these methods the problem still persists.

I tried everything scooter2k5 said but I still cannot resync my memo note that was working fine 2 days ago. Now, I tried to add the ring note to the app but I check the mark until it's now solid black, but nothing is happening.

Also, can anyone help me about the add new notebook function. What is it for? I added new notebook on the ios app but once I clicked on it it says there is no page in this notebook.?! I'm confused now.

Please help me!

#29 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:12 AM

125I have the same problem and after trying all of these methods the problem still persists.

I tried everything scooter2k5 said but I still cannot resync my memo note that was working fine 2 days ago. Now, I tried to add the ring note to the app but I check the mark until it's now solid black, but nothing is happening.

Also, can anyone help me about the add new notebook function. What is it for? I added new notebook on the ios app but once I clicked on it it says there is no page in this notebook.?! I'm confused now.

Please help me!

I've received your email and reported to our tech team! We'll get an solution and email it back to you :) sorry for the inconvenience :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users