39 replies to this topic

#1 Bba37

Bba37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:09 AM

I opened this section for everyone who already received the pen :) Who already received the pen? 

#2 dbsd

dbsd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:11 AM

Mine showed up today.  I got the pen, a hand-pad case and 3 notepads two smaller ones, (one opens at the top of the page, the other one opens lengthwise along the left-hand side) and a ringed larger notepad.  When/where can we buy more pads?

#3 Bobby33414

Bobby33414

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:55 AM

Got mine  today,works great!

#4 zoablive

zoablive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:34 PM

Hi Guys,

I thought it might be helpful if you put in what city and country your in.

I'm in sydney Australia and you folk may all be in London England.

Thought it might help

Can't wait

#5 Bba37

Bba37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:31 PM

@zoablive 

Thats right, I live in germany :)

#6 Guest_eric_*

Guest_eric_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:57 PM

Got one in the US, but having problems registering to the app.  Keeps asking for the security code of the pen.  Entered 10 wrong guesses to reinitialize everything but now it keeps hanging there... will have to work through it more later...

Seems like a nice pen, just can't test anything yet.

#7 kschwiggy

kschwiggy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:17 AM

The code is apparently 0 - 0 - 0 - 0.

Guest_eric - where in the US are you? And, did you get any message from the shipping carrier that it was on the way?

#8 Guest_eric_*

Guest_eric_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:41 AM

The code is apparently 0 - 0 - 0 - 0.

Guest_eric - where in the US are you? And, did you get any message from the shipping carrier that it was on the way?

I'm in Wisconsin.  Got a notice from DHL on Tuesday 11/11 that it would be delivered on 11/12.  Showed up 11/12 (yesterday). 

I did get it registered wtih the ipad (although it was stuck in a loop; resetting the pen and ipad cleared the loop and everything was paried and registered properly).  Can't get it to pair with my work iPhone 4 though - guess it's time they get me an upgrade......

Thx!

Eric

#9 kschwiggy

kschwiggy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:30 AM

I'm in Wisconsin.  Got a notice from DHL on Tuesday 11/11 that it would be delivered on 11/12.  Showed up 11/12 (yesterday). 

I did get it registered wtih the ipad (although it was stuck in a loop; resetting the pen and ipad cleared the loop and everything was paried and registered properly).  Can't get it to pair with my work iPhone 4 though - guess it's time they get me an upgrade......

Thx!

Eric

Thanks for the info!

I don't think the pen will work will the iP4, only 4S and newer.  Bluetooth 4.0 was added in the 4S and I believe the pen uses 4.0 (most bluetooth devices these days use 4.0).

#10 ericm

ericm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:49 PM

Thanks for the info!

I don't think the pen will work will the iP4, only 4S and newer.  Bluetooth 4.0 was added in the 4S and I believe the pen uses 4.0 (most bluetooth devices these days use 4.0).

I think you are correct. I originally thought it wouldn't work with the iPhone 4, but saw specs somewhere that said it worked with Bluetooth 2.0 (not sure where I saw that, but it obviously does require bluetooth 4.0).  

Just another reason work needs to upgrade my iphone.  It's working great with the iPad and the only issue I'm having is the pen not auto-waking up as it should, even though the app has it set to do that.  I have to manually push the on-button.

FYI - I had ordered the 2-pack and that is what arrived.  I did not have any engraving or customization. 

Hopefully everyone else will get theirs soon!

#11 mystic

mystic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:58 PM

I got my double pack by DHL today.

I am still figuring out how to use the pen  :)

#12 Bba37

Bba37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 04:53 PM

@mystic haha :D nice

#13 NeoLAB Convergence

NeoLAB Convergence

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:52 PM

I think you are correct. I originally thought it wouldn't work with the iPhone 4, but saw specs somewhere that said it worked with Bluetooth 2.0 (not sure where I saw that, but it obviously does require bluetooth 4.0).  

Just another reason work needs to upgrade my iphone.  It's working great with the iPad and the only issue I'm having is the pen not auto-waking up as it should, even though the app has it set to do that.  I have to manually push the on-button.

FYI - I had ordered the 2-pack and that is what arrived.  I did not have any engraving or customization. 

Hopefully everyone else will get theirs soon!

Blutooth 4.0 supports iOS iPhone 5, 5S or higher. We are developing the iPad version but we do not have a fixed date on development. Currently we are focusing on optimizing and stabilizing  the mobile app.

#14 Daniel

Daniel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:05 PM

Pen arrived in Germany today! It was sent last Friday and I received my tracking number about 13 hours prior to delivery.

#15 Bba37

Bba37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:46 AM

@Daniel

Lol ich bekomme den natürlich nicht :D 

Hoffentlich Morgen und hoffentlich ganz und funktionierend! Wie ist der Stift so? :)

#16 Bba37

Bba37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:50 AM

@Daniel

Ach so und hast du vorher eine tracking-number bekommen? Also bevor der stift angekommen ist?

#17 Guest_kevin_*

Guest_kevin_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:08 AM

Lucky beggars, please write where you are living.

#18 Nexus

Nexus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

Pen arrived yesterday in Germany :)

I love to use it :)

#19 Bba37

Bba37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

@Nexus

Wo wohnst du genau? Ich habe meinen nämlich noch nicht bekommen :(

#20 Daniel

Daniel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:56 PM

@ Bba37: Ja, Tracking Nummer kam per Kickstarter Message. Knapp 13 Stunden bevor der Bote das Packet brachte. Ich musste allerdings Zoll zahlen. Um die 23 €. Der Stift macht einen sehr guten Eindruck und funktioniert bisher ohne Probleme. Schreiben, synchronisation, Texterkennung (bisher nur englisch) klappt alles sehr gut.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users